15 July 2007

Lhaesine dictionary project progress

Currently there are approximately 425 words in Lhaesine. All of them are made-up words. And, yes, there is indeed a dictionary.
Lhaesine-English
English-Lhaesine

My Lhaesine dictionary is a work in progress. It contains some words I plan to revise. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some wrong pronunciations and some words that don't fit in the language, but I hope that I've fixed all my errors in alphabetization.

Over the next month or so, I'll be revisiting and revising various Lhaesine words. The changes will be mostly minor, small tweaks. I'll be removing use of the letter "Q", changing some vowels and diphthongs, and some other things. Probably won't be that many brand new words posted to this blog for a while, but hopefully I'll get this conlang closer to what I think I want.

No comments: